- This event has passed.
iPad in Classroom Workshop – Townsville
February 27, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Join ASI Solutions and Apple Distinguished Educator, Dan Isle, for a full day workshop on Tuesday, February 27 where you will discover innovative ways to implement iPad in the Classroom & Develop a learning strategy to build teacher capacity.
Key areas of discussion will include:
- Clarify the school’s vision for learning.
- Explore how student learning activities can be enhanced in a one to one or shared iPad learning environment.
- Design iPad learning workflows.
- Map a professional learning strategy to build teacher capacity.
- Develop a plan to measure the impact and progress of iPad initiatives.
Who should attend?
Principals, Curriculum Leaders and a Champion Teacher!*
*ASI reserves the right to limit attendance to those working in Education who meet the attendee criteria and refuse attendance from anyone within competing organisations.
|Kale Kingdon – Education Consultant, ASI Solutions|
|Dan Isele – Apple Distinguishes Educator|