Does your school need a BYOD portal?
We can help you implement your own fully customised online purchase portal to assist your school, staff and parents to order and pay for IT equipment for all your students. Your personal portal will be hosted and managed by ASI but can be totally personalised with your choice of products.
Flexible – Secure – Personalised
Your Purchase Portal will be a fully functional e-commerce site that will include:
- Personalised secure Login Screen
- Product Pages including short/long descriptions, images and accessories
- Select the best product with a one-click product comparison tool
- Full Shopping Cart with finance and payment options
- Painless checkout process
- Choice of freight options including location-based delivery
- Create wish lists for products
- Ratings & Reviews
- Viewable across different platforms including smartphones and tablets
“ASI has been wonderful to work with. They are professional and offer exceptional customer service. The training that they have facilitated at our school was meaningful, relevant and purposeful for classroom teachers and very much in line with what teachers need to meaningfully integrate technology into their classrooms.“
Chris Lambert, Deputy Principal – Quakers Hill Public School.
“Together with ASI Solutions, we assessed our network last year and whilst it met current demands, it was clear that adding more devices would create management issues and wouldn’t cope with the expansion that we were looking for in the future. We didn’t really have the capacity to scale the core to accommodate more devices and the expected traffic. To address bottleneck issues and deliver the network performance required to maximise the benefits of our tablet computing program, we needed to put a much robust core in place. The impact of the core upgrade was felt across the network. Performance has improved dramatically and now we’re able to take a proactive approach to network management and focus on optimising application performance.”.“
Darryn Marjoram, Director of IT, Kinross Wolaroi School.