ASI Solutions closed the 2021 financial year with revenues in excess of $160m, with a strong performance balanced across the commercial, education and Government markets.
ASI provide innovative technology solutions to organisations across Australia and New Zealand, based on a technology portfolio from industry-leading vendors, coupled with their own expertise and services.
Some of the key drivers of ASI’s continued success and growth are:
- The successful integration of the two businesses that ASI acquired in the 2020 financial year - BEArena in New Zealand and Forward IT in Canberra. BEArena is now ASI Solutions NZ, and continues to perform in the Enterprise space led by Country Manager Lloyd Vickery. The successful, and seamless integrations have given ASI a platform to harness the growth potential offered by BEArena and Forward IT.
- A strengthened executive leadership - ASI appointed new CIO Darren Morris and CTO Frank Grippi. Darren and Frank are working with company sales leaders Jason King (Head of Northern Region) & Jason Eaton (Head of Southern Region) on the continued growth of the group.
- A huge focus on Microsoft’s Modern Workplace. ASI is Microsoft’s largest reseller in Australia and has invested in building a Microsoft practice, which has seen significant growth in the 2021 financial year.
- An increase in annuity revenue - as ASI’s client base continues to grow, organically and through acquisition
- A continued growth in the Cloud Service Provider (CSP) revenue stream.
- Expanding team - ASI has increased its pool of skilled and dedicated resources in account management, engineering, support, and leadership, with the team 150-strong.
- Becoming the number 1 provider of AV Spaces in the Australian market. ASI is the exclusive reseller for Clevertouch interactive panels, and has taken the vendor to number 1 position in the Australian market, with its breakthrough into Education, Commercial & Government accounts across the region. This forms part of the wider push into integrated experiences the business is designing and implementing across the region.