Drive better learning outcomes with the right technology
Hybrid learning is the new normal. Schools are needing to provide more engaging, rewarding, and highly secure digital classroom experiences to remain relevant in a changing world of education.
The solution is to give students and teachers access to modern and streamlined tools for creativity, productivity and performance.
ASI Solutions and Microsoft invite you to this face-to-face education roadshow to provide an in-depth briefing on digital classroom habits and practices that promote creativity and productivity, and how choosing the right technology can drive better learning outcomes no matter if your classroom is on campus, or at home.
Join us for lunch and an afternoon session where you will hear from a range of industry experts as they discuss the below topics:
- How technology supports social and emotion learning as well as enhances digital skills in the inclusive classroom
- The Cycle of Work – a new methodology for modern work that outlines the various stages of work and highlights the modern software and tools required to drive better learning outcomes.
- How does Surface devices and Microsoft 365 together meet the needs of modern classroom
- The modern educator toolkit, what it includes and how it can enable end users to be productive in any environment
- A showcase of the latest Microsoft Surface for Education device range